Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please fill this section out if applicant is different than owner of sign.
1. Site plan of property involved, showing accurate placement of proposed sign.
2. Two blueprints or ink drawings of plans and specifications of sign, method of construction and attachment to building or ground, including details of dimensions, materials, color and weight.
3. If required by City, a copy of stress sheets and calculations prepared by a Registered Structural Engineer registered by the State of Missouri, showing that the sign is designed for dead load and wind pressure in any direction in the amount required by this and all other applicable Ordinances of the City.
4. Written consent of the owner of the structure or property on which the sign is to be erected or attached.
5. Fees as established by the Byrnes Mill Board of Aldermen shall be paid for processing the permit. Fee must be paid when permit is approved.
6. The City may deny, suspend or revoke a permit issued under provisions of this article, whenever the permit is issued on the basis of a misstatement of facts or fraud. When denied, suspended or revoked written notice will be given.
7. If a sign is not completed and erected within six (6) months this permit is null and void.
By typing your name, you acknowledge understanding and completion of this form.
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field