Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
(Photo ID Required)
(up to 10 p.m.)
1. Hours: 7 a.m. to sunset unless extended by the Board of Aldermen by written application 30-days prior to the event.
2. Alcohol is prohibited unless authorized by the Board of Aldermen by written application 30-days prior to the event (Photo ID Required).
3. Vehicles only allowed in the parking lot and gravel drives.
4. Fires allowed only in barbecue type pits.
5. No camping or swimming.
6. No weapons may be discharged. No hunting.
7. No fireworks.
8. No vandalism or littering.
9. All trash should be picked up and area cleaned and left in same condition as upon arrival.
Please pay cash/check upon completion or prior to completion of this form.
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY
Non-residents may send checks made payable to the City of Byrnes Mill to: City of Byrnes Mill, 141 Osage Executive Circle, City Clerk's Office, Byrnes Mill, MO 63051. For questions, contact Debbie LaVenture at (636) 677-7727.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field