Workers have begun clearing trees in preparation for repairs to Franks Road which will begin on January 2. Work is expected to last at least six (6) weeks (or more), so drivers should expect delays/closures. Please find alternate routes to avoid repair site which will be closed the duration of road work.
- Vehicles will not be able to turn around at repair site including buses, trash haulers and residents
- Franks Road will be OPEN to 6201 Franks Road from Gravois Road
- Franks Road will be OPEN from 6207 Franks Road from Lower Byrnes Mill Road
- Access to roads intersecting with Franks Road will only be available from Lower Byrnes Mill Road (Wheatfield Circle, Traci Lane, Log Cabin, Sandy Bluff Franks Court, and Barons Crossing)
- Using Franks Road from Lower Byrnes Mill Road, a turn-around is possible at Franks Court.
Please use caution when workers are present. Keep an eye on the website for more details as they become available or sign-up for notifications.