Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Code Enforcement Department has moved to an online-only business format for the foreseeable future. Once the pandemic is cleared, our customers will be able to visit our office and personally bring in permit documents, but please feel free to continue to use the online submittal option at your convenience.
Thank you for your patience while we make adjustments and fine-tune the online submittal of permits.
- Print the application (we are in the process of converting the application to an online fillable form)
- Fill out all relevant information pertaining to the permit you wish to apply for.
- Scan and email the completed application and all supporting documentation for review to email@example.com. Applications can also be dropped off at City Hall in the drop box located at the front of the building, but as employees are working from home most days applications may not be reviewed as quickly.
- Once the application is processed we will forward you an email with the fees that are due. Payments can be made using a debit or credit card through our online payment portal or by check which can be mailed or dropped off in the drop box at City Hall. A team member will email you your permit card and list of instructions once payment is received. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Building Permit Forms & Applications
- Building Codes, Regulations, and Fees
- Commercial Construction Permit App Packet
- Decks-Porches Permit Application Packet
- Demolition Permit Application
- Driveway Permit Application Packet
- Electrical Permit Application
- Excavation Permit Application
- Land Disturbance Permit Application
- Manufactured Home Permit Application Packet
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Residential Basement Finish Permit Application Packet
- Residential Construction Permit Application Packet
- Retaining Wall Permit Application Packet
- Septic System Permit Application Packet
- Sign Permit Application
- Swimming Pool - Hot Tub Permit Application Packet
- Utility Building - Garage Permit Application Packet